Fix for "Google Maps isn't working"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fix for "Google Maps isn't working"

Post  Andronicus on Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm

If you are about to post that google maps isn't working (it gets asked alot) here is the fix:
From the main screen Menu>Options>Google Map Settigns> then navigate to where you have google maps installed

Andronicus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Fix for "Google Maps isn't working"

Post  expat on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:43 pm

I am using the latest version (0.2.35.45) but I don't see a Google Maps option on the Options menu.

Any help would be so appreciated :-)

expat

Back to top Go down

Post  acejavelin on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm

It's there... all three of my Windows Mobile devices have it in the menu. From the Main, startup GCzII screen select MENU, select OPTION, then Google Map Settings; it should be right between the Geocoding Settings and Web Browser Settings menu items. Once you get to that screen, press the File button and navigate to the Google Maps executable, the default location is \Program Files\GoogleMaps\GoogleMaps.Exe although your location could be \SD Card\Program Files\GoogleMaps\GoogleMaps.exe or something else entirely depending on your device and where you installed it.
acejavelin

Back to top Go down

Post  expat on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 am

Ahhh, the menu is too big for the screen so I had to scroll down to see the rest of the options (including this one).

Sorry for being a tad dense ;-)

expat

Back to top Go down

It worked very good thanks

Post  oddmik on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:19 am

acejavelin wrote:It's there... all three of my Windows Mobile devices have it in the menu. From the Main, startup GCzII screen select MENU, select OPTION, then Google Map Settings; it should be right between the Geocoding Settings and Web Browser Settings menu items. Once you get to that screen, press the File button and navigate to the Google Maps executable, the default location is \Program Files\GoogleMaps\GoogleMaps.Exe although your location could be \SD Card\Program Files\GoogleMaps\GoogleMaps.exe or something else entirely depending on your device and where you installed it.
Very Happy

oddmik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top